– Ensure the website is functioning correctly
– Store your preferences, such as the language or the font size you have selected
– Track your browsing experience
– Gather anonymous statistical information, such as the pages the user has visited or how long they were logged in
Cookies establish a link between an anonymous user and their computer or device without supplying any references from which personal data can be inferred. You may reconfigure your browser settings at any time to modify or block the installation of cookies sent by ASCASO without suffering any restriction to your ability to access the website content. The quality of the operation of services may be affected, however.
– From a technical point of view, cookies allow websites to operate more swiftly by tailoring the experience to the user’s preferences, for example, by storing the language preference or detecting the access device
– Cookies set levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against ASCASO or its users
– Cookies allow media managers to analyse the statistical data they collect in order to improve the quality and experience of services
– Cookies can help to optimise the advertising we display on the site and personalise that advertising according to the user’s browsing habits
Session cookies expire when the user leaves the website or closes the browser. In other words, they are active only for the duration of the visit and are erased from your computer when the user leaves the site.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookie whereby the data remains in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period determined by the entity in charge of the cookie, which can be anything from a few minutes to several years.
We can also make a distinction between own and third-party cookies, according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are managed and the collected data is processed.
– Own cookies are cookies linked to your computer and managed exclusively by ACASO to achieve the best possible operation of this website. The information we gather is used to improve the quality of our service.
– If you interact with the content of ASCASO, you will also receive third-party cookies (when, for example, you click on social media buttons or view videos hosted on another website) issued by a domain other than ASCASO. Entries on social media and the cookies associated with these are subject to their respective cookie policies.
By browsing ASCASO, you consent to the installation of the following types of cookies:
Technical cookies (Google, Twitter)
This type of cookie supplies us with information about how the user makes use of the site, indicating, for example, which pages you have visited and, once registered as a user, when you log on to the site, or if you have experienced technical difficulties in accessing certain pages. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. The data they collect is anonymous and will only be used for usage statistics and to improve the design of the pages and the browsing experience, among other things.
Analytical cookies (Google Analytics)
These cookies are used solely for statistical purposes. The information is used to measure activity on the website.
Personalisation cookies (Facebook)
This type of cookie personalises the functions or content of the website according to the data obtained from the browser. Using these cookies, we can present the website in the same language used by the web browser to visit the website.
Advertising cookies (Google AdSense)
These cookies allow advertising space to be managed more effectively, based on criteria such as content editing and advert frequency.
We therefore inform you that you can block or disable the cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser, which allows you to decline the installation of all cookies, or just some of them. Practically all web browsers allow you to receive an alert when cookies are present, or to automatically refuse them. If you refuse them, you may continue to use this website, though the use of some services may be limited and your browsing experience will therefore be less satisfactory.
Here are some links to the main web browsers and devices so that you have all the information you need to find out how to manage the cookies in your browser:
Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en