Technology T & Stainless Steel
After the creation of our Big Dream model, in which we have changed a technical criterion used for more than 100 years (using stainless steel instead of copper and brass), we wanted to continue creating unique products. A product that would also mark a turning point in the industry.
Technology T, is a state-of-the-art multi-group technology. Engineering developed entirely by Ascaso. It offers great thermal stability with a high level of energy efficiency (low energy consumption) and clean and fresh water in each coffee.
Integral management of the extraction water temperature. Multi-device system.
We preheat the fresh water we use in each coffee.
With PID control, double heating element and thermal covers. Maximum stability.
SOFTWARE (algorithm Pid)
Maintains thermal stability throughout the system. We do not offer a fixed temperature in each group (like other systems on the market), the temperature is adapted to the working conditions (high frequency of services or widely spaced)
Multi-group (separate) technology with PID control
professional-grade performance: Thermal stability guaranteed
(in continuous or intermittent use).
High steam production (separate, high-volume boiler).
Minimal metal migration to the beverage
through the use of stainless steel.
Complies with European regulation EN 16889
Freshly Delivered Water
Avoiding the use of standing,
constantly reheated water to make the coffee.
The water for each coffee comes directly from the mains
supply, taking fresh, filtered water to the group. Without affecting the water's oxygen and improving the coffee's taste.
One of the T technology’s key goals was to reduce the machine’s energy consumption. We deliver a 50% average saving compared with a traditional machine and 25% compared with other
Stainless Steel: A remarcable material
Energy & Efficient
- We guarantee a saving 50% compared to a single boiler traditional coffee machine.
- Use of electronically controlled thermoblocks focused on conserving energy by heating the extraction water only.
- Electronic temperature management. The heating element only operates when necessary and only for as long as required. It allows ‘smart’ control, with a much lower energy consumption than other systems on the market.
- PID Control in all the coffee boilers and the steam boiler. Featuring electronic thermostats that are much more precise and act much faster than the traditional mechanical pressure gauge system.
- The Multi-Group System means that power is only used by the part of the machine in use at any time. Each group can be turned off or on independently.
- Thermal lagging made from high-tech material for coffee and steam boilers. Notably increases the quality of the coffee machine and the energy-efficient.