Filter holder/Filters/Seal rings
the filter holder is one of the most heavily used parts of the machine. It is important that the design facilitates the barista’s work.
We focused on various aspects of the handle:
- Filter holder in AISI 316 stainless steel
- Designed to adapt to the palm of the hand, conveying a pleasant sense of strength and safety in use.
- The 10º tilt facilitates its use, allowing the hand to adopt a natural position.
- Horizontal resting position of the filter holder for perfect tamping of the ground coffee.
- The filter holder body has a flat base to facilitate optimum tamping.
Soft filter holder closing action: The precision-design of the group head and the conical design of the seal ring provide a smooth, streamlined and uniform feeling when coupling the filter holder to the group.
Coffee spouts in AISI 316 stainless steel. Thanks to the closing system these are always positioned centrally, making assembly and dismantling safe and easy.
HNBR seal ring
Material: HNBR. Hydrogenated. Can withstand temperatures of up to 160º. Our tests show that they have double the normal lifespan of standard high-quality rubber seal rings. Food safe material. In green.
Design: Specially designed rubber seal rings. Thick and flexible. The side grooves release air and water, making installation easier. The conical shape allows a smoother closing action than a traditional flat joint.
Competition filters in AISI 304 stainless steel. These are essential for optimum extraction. We only use high-precision filters. Only a top quality, cutting-edge production process can guarantee a consistent result. Filter by filter. Hole by hole. Otherwise, there would be significant differences in the cups and systematic extraction variations (over/under).
- 1 mm thick AISI 304 stainless steel plate. The usual thickness is 0.6 mm. We guarantee 120,000 life cycles without any decline or change in the extraction quality. Our filters are designed to pass this life test.
- Laser engraving, including a different serial number for each filter.
- High-tech manufacturing process.
A well-manufactured filter has uniform, circular holes that are all the same size (maximum tolerance is 0.02 mm difference). This ensures consistent, uniform extraction of the entire coffee dose, Simplifying the preparation of an espresso, and reducing possible grounds in the drink.
are produced using a highly precise perforating machine that guarantees uniformity of all the manufacturing parameters.